According to the provisions of the "Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties", (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares) Tierra y Armonía, S.A. de C.V. (TyA), states being a company legally incorporated under the laws of Mexico, located at: Av. Americas 5th Floor No. 1297 Col. Providencia C.P. 44630 and as responsible of your personal data, makes it of your knowledge that the customer information is treated as strictly confidential, thus:
By providing personal information such as:
1. Full name.
3. Federal Taxpayer Number.
4. Phone numbers (Home, office and mobile).
These will be used exclusively for the following purposes:
1. Comply with the agreements with each of its workers.
2. The opening of bank accounts for payroll in order to make the deposit of paychecks.
3. Carry out the verification process and independence conflict with customers.
4. Integrate your work file.
5. Transfer to Third adjudicators data for compliance with issues regarding Social Security (IMSS and INFONAVIT).
6. Perform any communication with the departments of TyA.
1. Carry out the verification process of conflict and independence;
2. Integrate your customer file.
3. Providing the services that have been contracted or that could be contracted;
4. Notify you about new services and/or products that are related to the already contracted or acquired, that is, for marketing purposes, advertising or market research.
5. Inform you about changes in the products and/or services;
6. Evaluate our services in order to improve the quality;
7. Send invoices and in general to comply with the obligations we have towards you.
a. Carry out the verification process of conflict and independence;
b. Integrate your supplier file;
c. To comply with the obligations we have towards you.
d. Make contact with you in order to obtain information about your promotions, services and/or products.
Electronic means and cookies.
If you use electronic means in relation to your personal data, cookies will be generated in order to provide you a better service.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are sent by the website to your browser. Cookies are stored on your computer's hard drive and are used to determine your preferences when connected to the services of our sites and to track certain behaviors or activities conducted by you within our sites.
Sections of our site require that the client has cookies enabled because some of the tasks require them to work. Cookies allow us to:
a) Recognize when you enter our sites and offer a personalized experience.
b) Know the personal settings you specified for the site, for example, cookies allow us to detect the bandwidth you have selected when entering the home page of our site so that we know what information is most advisable to download.
c) Calculate the size of our audience and measure certain traffic parameters, as each browser accessing our sites acquires a cookie that is used to determine the frequency of use and the sections of the sites visited, reflecting habits and preferences , information that is useful to improve the content, headlines and promotions to users.
The button "Help" located in the toolbar of most browsers will tell you how to avoid accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable all cookies. However, cookies allow you to take advantage of the most beneficial features we offer, and we recommend them to be active.
Exercise of the ARCO rights.
All personal data are treated according to current and applicable legislation in Mexico, so we inform you that you as a customer and personal data holder, you may at any time exercise the ARCO rights, they correspond to the right to access, correct and cancel your personal data as well as to oppose the processing thereof or revoke the consent for the purposes given us through the procedures that we have implemented. For these procedures, requirements and deadlines contact our personal data department over the phone 35 40 18 00 or by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not want to receive promotional emails from us please request via phone 35 40 18 00 or by sending an email to the following address email@example.com.
It is understood that you agree and consent to the processing, procurement, collection and storage of the personal data you provided for the purposes set out above, if you do not express opposition to this privacy notice.
Any changes to this Privacy Notice may be consulted in http://www.tya.com.mx.